Still not registered with us? Check out our totally awesome video to see what you’re missing out on!
Happy New Year! Charitybuzz just closed another incredible year helping our fabulous community of socially conscious bidders do good and live well. From the chance to hang with Taylor Swift backstage to a power lunch with Sean “Diddy” Combs, Charitybuzz.com auctioned more than 9,500 packages to raise more than $25 million for nonprofits in 2012.
While hundreds of celebs hit the auction block, the 12 celebrity auctions below really took the cake, bringing in the highest final bids for charity. Check out the list and let us know which experience is your fav!
TOP 12 CHARITYBUZZ CELEBRITY AUCTIONS OF 2012
1. Meet Bono backstage after you watch a U2 show from VIP seats and score his legendary Irish Falcon Gretsch Guitar, signed and personalized to benefit J/P HRO, Happy Hearts Fund and Artists for Peace in Justice. Final bid: $212,000
2. Have lunch with Mayor Michael Bloomberg in New York City to benefit the Humane Society. Final bid: $185,000
3. A Fender Bass Guitar signed by Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Roger Daltry, Billy Joel, Dave Grohl, Eric Clapton, Jon Bon Jovi, Michael Stipe, Chris Martin and more backstage at the 12-12-12 Concert to benefit the Robin Hood Fund for Sandy Relief. Final bid: $135,000
4. A private tennis lesson with French Open Champion Rafael Nadal to benefit the Rafa Nadal Foundation. Final bid: $100,000
5. A Gibson Les Paul Guitar signed by Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Michael Stipe, Roger Daltrey, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and more backstage at the 12-12-12 Concert to benefit the Robin Hood Fund for Sandy Relief. Final bid: $90,000
6. Join Barbra Streisand as her personal guest as she performs at her Malibu compound with hosts President Clinton, Josh Groban, David Foster and others to benefit The Women’s Heart Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Final bid: $80,000
7. Spend the day with President Bill Clinton in NYC to benefit St. Jude’s Childrens Research Hospital. Final bid: $80,000
8. Enjoy lunch with George Clooney and Dave Karger at the exclusive Soho House West Hollywood to benefit GLSEN. Final bid: $58,000
9. Sit in on the Howard Stern Show in New York City and meet Howard and the staff, including a tour of SiriunXM Studios, to benefit the 15 Foundation. Final bid: $57,500
10. Meet Sir Paul McCartney with 2 tickets to the show of your choice and access to the pre-show sound check to benefit City of Hope. Final bid: $57,500
11. Learn from the best with a one-on-one meeting with Hollywood hit-maker Harvey Weinstein in NYC or LA to benefit The Rose Home. Final bid: $50,000
12. Meet five-time Grammy Award winner Clive Davis at a 30-minute meeting plus the chance to perform a three-song demo to benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights. Final bid: $47,500
Over the past decade, Adrian Grenier’s charmed us as the lovable Vince on HBO’s Entourage, showcased his huge social conscience with his Discovery show Alter Eco and stretched himself as producer and director of two amazing full-length docs. Now, he’s touring the country as the drummer for new-wave folk band The Honey Brothers, uplifting crowds everywhere. Who knew this blue-eyed boy from New Mexico was so multi-talented!?
As if that wasn’t enough, Adrian’s teaming up with Charitybuzz to offer an incredible experience this summer, all for a great cause. He’s auctioning the chance for one lucky band to record a song and a music video at The Wreckroom, his private recording studio in Brooklyn, and receive a critique from Adrian post-session. Proceeds benefit RUSH Philanthropic, giving arts access to underprivelaged children in NYC. Now that’s what we call music to our ears!
Do you want to party with Russell Simmons & his famous friends at his East Hamptons crib? Now, you can! Charitybuzz and Rush Philanthropic present the Splash of Color Summer Sweepstakes! LIKE Charitybuzz on Facebook and enter to win 2 tickets to the hottest bash of the season, the 13th Annual Art for Life Gala!
Shoot for the moon, and you’ll land among the stars! Tell us what celebrity experience you’re wishing for, and we’ll work our magic to put our VIP access at your fingertips, all for a good cause!
So, are you ready to Do Good, Dream Big?
Guess who! We’ll give you a hint: these pint-sized sisters could rock some fierce style, even as celeb-u-tots! Can you name these little munchkins?
He’s got magician, superhero, vampire hunter and cabaret entertainer among other things on his resume, and this Jackman-of-all-Trades just added do-gooder (and a dapper one at that)! Check out a few of his many roles, above!