Today, to provide relief and recovery to communities devastated by Hurricane Sandy, Charitybuzz launched, “Support After Sandy: A Charitybuzz Auction to Rebuild the East Coast.” The auction brings together nonprofits, celebrities, brands and donors to fund organizations on the ground and directly impact the many families affected.
After just 24 hours, Maroon 5, Coldplay, No Doubt, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Chelsea Handler, Andy Cohen, Robin Quivers, Aviva Drescher and more have committed to joining the effort. We expect many more celebrities to sign on to donate experiences every day.
Nonprofit beneficiaries include the Red Cross, AmeriCares, Save The Children, the Humane Society, the United Way Hurricane Sandy Recovery Fund and more.
Homes, towns and cities across the East Coast, including our own, were devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Many coastal areas have been brought to their knees and have only now begun to assess the damage. By joining together, we can help the East Coast recover stronger and better than ever.
- topgunphantom reblogged this from charitybuzz
- zenhl reblogged this from charitybuzz
- stepash77 reblogged this from charitybuzz
- muywickedspuriousglitchedbeaut likes this
- ap215 likes this
- ap215 reblogged this from charitybuzz
- fake6pack reblogged this from charitybuzz
- xdanishanne reblogged this from charitybuzz
- charitybuzz posted this